Friday 24 January 2014

Digitally "Sweet" Challenge #72 Anything Goes


Photobucket

Hi everyone, and welcome to the next challenge at Digitally "Sweet" Challenges. Firstly, I must thank those of you who played in our last challenge. 

 Our challenge this week is

ANYTHING GOES.

Remember that there must be a digital element to your project.

Here is my project featuring one of my beautiful girls


shame the photos aren't perfect but oh she makes my heart flip - she was only 3.

I have used Craft Artist Professional 2 and a digital kit from Digital Crea called Snow Everywhere by Sekada. 


5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful photo's gorgeous page. Ginny x

Karen Wilson said...

They're perfect enough, what a beautiful page! She's adorable!

Unknown said...

Totally and utterly gorgeous hunni. Love her sweet little face - fabulous layout.
xxxx

Denise Pustelniak said...

ADORABLE! THE PHOTOS TOO!

Sue - said...

Gorgeous layout and the kit works so well with the photos.